Exciting Opportunity for a Residential Block Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and professional team player who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
This position is a key role in which you’ll have a wide overview of a portfolio of properties, including:
• Experience of preparing service charge budgeting
• Attending resident and directors meetings
• Dealing promptly and courteously with communications from landlords and leaseholders
• Dealing with Section 20 consultations and notices
• Developing client relationships and sourcing new business
• Instructing and managing approved contractors
The successful candidate for this position will have at least one year’s experience in a relevant property based role, including experience of managing a portfolio of properties. Great customer service, time management and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary package and a car allowance.
To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com