Management & Professional Services
Our experienced team offer a full, tailor-made, personal property management service for both commercial and residential property covering Lincolnshire and the East Midlands.
We pride ourselves on exceptional client care and provide our clients with a strategic and proactive property management service. By fostering positive client relationships, we ensure that our managed portfolios are well maintained and compliant and that the income is maximised.
Our Management & Professional Services include:
- Rent Collection and Reporting – Raising the rent demands; collecting rent monies due; providing detailed statements to clients, and in the event of non-payment, recovering monies outstanding via Commercial Rent Arrears Recovering or the Court.
- Service Charge Budget Management and Administration – Producing the service charge budget based on anticipated expenditure; raising demands for the service charge due; arranging works in accordance with the budget and for any repair and maintenance matters to be resolved, and producing the year-end accounts and reconciliation.
- Property Inspection – Carrying out regular property inspections and providing clients with full reports that include the actions noted and recommendations. We implement any recommendations/actions noted in accordance with the provision of the lease and client instructions.
- Maintenance and Repairs – Obtaining quotations, appointing competent contractors from our Approved Contractors Register and overseeing the works, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner to a high standard. We have excellent relationships with local and regional contractors to ensure that the best value is obtained and that the works can be completed swiftly.
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliance – Maintaining detailed records to ensure that the properties under our management are compliant with the statutory requirements. Statutory requirements need to be met to ensure that properties are safe and compliant; these include fire risk management, health and safety, legionella and asbestos.
- Landlord/Tenant Relations – Ensuring the landlord and tenant relationship is a positive one, by keeping in regular contact with the tenants in our management portfolio. We are visible on-site by virtue of frequent property inspections and close attention to detail, and work hard to ensure quick response times and an open, friendly service.
- Management of Voids – Building Insurance providers have a number of requirements that need to be met in relation to vacant property. On behalf of our clients, we make sure that these requirements are complied with and that records kept to demonstrate this.
- Building Insurance – Recharging building insurance premiums on behalf of our clients.